The Riverside Arts Market, also known as RAM, offers a dependable and affordable marketplace for artists and artisans to sell their products in a vibrant environment that serves as an inexpensive weekend storefront for their creative efforts.
Returning Vendors from the 2015 Season: To complete your renewal application for the 2016 season, click here.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2016 season from potentials vendors with handcrafted products. Prior to submitting an application, please thoroughly review the guidelines below to confirm that your business is a) eligible to apply and that b) RAM is a good fit to serve as a storefront for your business.
- 2016 Potential Vendor FAQs
- 2016 General Information For Vendors
- 2016 General Vendor Rules And Regulations
- 2016 Farmer Grower Addendum
- 2016 Food Artist Guidelines Addendum
- 2016 Food Vendor Guidelines Addendum
To begin the application process, visit www.ManageMyMarket.com.
1) Create a vendor profile.
2) Complete the application for Riverside Arts Market. If your business address is within 100 miles of RAM, a link to the application will automatically appear. Otherwise, search for the zip code 32204 to find the link.
3) Pay the $26 application fee upon receipt of invoice via email.
Should you have additional questions, please email at email@example.com.
Please note: The following products are at capacity in the market. New vendors are not currently being accepted in these categories. Should you choose to apply, you may be placed on a waiting list for future opportunities.
- Plant Starts
- Frozen Treats: popsicles, ice cream & shaved ice
- Kettle corn
- Soaps, lotions and various bath & body, including essential oils
- Henna artists
- Pet treats
- Miscellaneous wood products that include: wooden bowls, pens, cutting boards, Adirondack chairs
Strict Watch List:
- Jewelry – Due to the overwhelming popularity of beading, we are no longer accepting applicants who are stringing seed beads and/or creating jewelry from mass produced beads that can generally be purchased is craft stores, such as Joann’s, Michael’s and Hobby Lobby. We currently have an abundance of vendors who are skilled with this art and whom have been involved with RAM for many years. We are now looking for unique artists who can offer something new, innovative or who use unique materials for our visitors to enjoy. For example, jewelry constructed from old tea tins, hand polished/cut stones, raw metals of all types, torch fired glass, antique Crack Jack toys, resins created from the artist’s own molds.
- Fiber Arts
NEW APPLICANT TIMELINE:
This timeline serves as a guide only, and is dependent upon the timely receipt of requested information and payment of application fees by applicants.
- Applications are accepted from mid-January through September 30th of each season.
- Applications submitted by the end of each month will be reviewed by the Product Review Committee on the second Saturday of each month.
- Applicants with incomplete applications will be notified during the first week of the month and given a deadline to submit outstanding items in order to be reviewed during that month. Food artists and food vendors will be contacted to arrange delivery of product samples.
- Approval and decline notifications are sent during the third week of each month.
- Approved vendors are required to attend an onsite New Vendor Orientation session prior to their first visit to market. Orientations are held on the final Saturday of each month at noon. Additional details are provided with approval notification. Newly approved vendors are asked to bring signed agreements and other required documentation (to be provided upon approval) with them to orientation.
- New vendors may attend market as early as the first Saturday of the month following orientation attendance.