Riverside Arts Market, LLC is a subsidiary of Riverside Avondale Preservation, Inc. (RAP) a community non-profit. Our vendors pay a nominal weekly booth fee, the culmination of which covers approximately 73% of the Market’s annual operating expenses. The remainder of our expenses are subsidized by the generous contributions of individuals and businesses located in our community.
Our highly diverse audience of more than 7,500 people per week has made RAM not only a regional destination, but also an ideal partner in realizing tangible marketing benefits in return for your investment. Sponsorship opportunities are available for Theme Days and Special Events 2015 as well as numerous Weekly Market Features, starting at $2,500. For small businesses looking to gain exposure, $500 Market Day Sponsorships are available. We’re also flexible about helping companies host experiential marketing events at the Market. As we open our 7th Season, RAM has a tremendous base of community support, but also has significant room for growth. That’s where YOU come in!
- Overview for Potential Sponsors
- Sponsorship Opportunities Related to Weekly Market Features
- Sponsorship Opportunities Related to Theme Days and Special Events 2015
- About RAM’s Visitors and Vendors
- About the Riverside Arts Market
WEEKLY MARKET FEATURES
In addition to its role as a marketplace for small, locally owned businesses, RAM offers extensive entertainment options for its visitors, from music, dance and theater on the River Stage, to recurring buskers such as balloon artists and musicians, and special featured guests such as escape artists, magicians and fire breathers. Additionally, the Market provides special programs and services that enhance the visitor experience. Learn more . . .
THEME DAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
The 2015 Season of the Riverside Arts Market will feature a variety of theme days and special events to add further flare to the already festive Market atmosphere. Such days receive heightened promotion and RAM utilizes its extensive network of community organizations to market to individuals that have expressed an interest in the topic being featured. Additionally, invitations to participate in the day’s Market are extended to small, locally owned businesses and non-profit organizations whose goods and services or missions are related to the specified theme. Learn more . . .
MARKET DAY SPONSORSHIPS ($500)
Our Market Day Sponsorships were developed to provide greater opportunity for small businesses (that are ineligible to become approved artist/food artist/farmer/food vendors) to participate at RAM.
Market Day Sponsors ($500) receive:
· Exclusive recognition as the Presenting Sponsor for a single, designated market day*;
· Premium booth space at the entry to the market on the sponsored day (12’ x 12’ suitable for a 10’ x 10’ tent);
· Recognition announcements throughout the day from the River Stage;
· Web link on the ‘Sponsors’ page of RAM’s website (http://riversideartsmarket.com/sponsors/) for the remainder of the 2015 season;
· Logo recognition, web link and company profile (provided by sponsor) on the ‘This Saturday at RAM’ Page in the week preceding the sponsored day (http://riversideartsmarket.com/portfolio/todays-market/);
· Logo recognition and web link in The RAMbler (the Market’s weekly e-mail newsletter, distributed to a subscriber base of more than 4,500) on the Wednesday/Thursday prior to the sponsored day;
· Facebook (17,200+ ‘likes’) and Twitter (7,400+ followers) recognition post during the week preceding the sponsored day, and
· Option to hang a banner (80” x 24”), provided by the sponsor, at the market’s entryway along Riverside Avenue on the sponsored day.
At this time, the following dates are available for Market Day Sponsors for the remainder of the 2015 season (2016 dates should be announced in November/December):
August 1, 8, 15, September 5, October 31, November 7, 14, 21, December 5, 19
* Dates are based on availability and exclude any scheduled Theme Days or Special Events. RAM maintains the right to reschedule a Market Day Sponsor to an alternate, yet mutually agreeable date (an alternate date will be selected at the time of original date confirmation). RAM’s option to reschedule expires 30 days prior to the designated date.
THEME DAY BOOTH RENTAL
Though RAM’s booth spaces are typically limited to artists/artisans, food artists, food vendors and farmer/growers whose products are at least 80% hand-made (see the Information for Potential Vendors page of our website for application information), our Theme Days provide opportunities for businesses to be part of the Market without the financial commitment of a sponsorship. Peruse our calendar of events for a Theme Day that matches the products or services that your business provides. For example, a veterinarian’s office might wish to be in the Market during one of our two Arf Barkets in order to reach out to visitors with a personal interest in pets, or a nanny service might wish to participate in Kids Day. Theme Day booth spaces, located in a designated area of the Market, may be rented by for-profit businesses at a rate of $50. Non-profits who have met their eight-day free space limit may rent a THEME DAY booth space at a rate of $25. Space is limited and approval is at the discretion of the Program Manager. Click here or e-mail our Programs Manager for additional information.
EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Major national brands such as Toyota and Aetna, as well as local companies and non-profits, have taken advantage of the RAM’s unique assets and amenties to create a connection with their customers. Learn more about past events, and contact our Director for more information.